Monday, August 14, 2017

** Tulsa Spot Light Employee - Carlos Castillo **














 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How did you first learn about Imperial? 
 
When I worked at Ford of Tulsa, I saw a coffee Route Guy.  He told me about Imperial. 
 
 
What do you find the most challenging at Imperial?
 
Every day is a new challenge, when doing a new coffee Install.
 
What is the favorite part about working here?
After I do a new Coffee Install, I'm like "I did this!".
 
Are you messy or organized?
Organized
 
Favorite Quote:
It's not who I am underneath - But what I do that defines me.
 
Do you have an office nickname? 
Chancho!!!
 
Three words to best describe you:
Ambitious, Loyal, Competitive
 
What did you want to be growing up?
Race Car Driver
 
What are your hobbies?
Working out!!
 
What is one thing on your bucket list?
Go Sky Diving
 
Where would you like to go on a dream vacation? 
Egypt
 
If you could meet anyone, who?
THE ROCK, Dwayne Johnson
 
Your Karaoke song?
Baby Got Back 😃
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Times in FT Smith

  Catching up on the Golf Stories!